Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

REVIEW : Etude House Black Head Remover Dual Sheet

Anyeong~

Since I have a problem with blackhead, I always looking for the best blackhead remover sheet. The other sheet didn't work to remove my blackhead :(

Check this one from Etude House :

 This product has 2 steps.

 It written in Korean.

 The description.

 Ingredients.

 The first sheet for step one.

This was the first time for me using a blackhead remover sheet with watery texture. This sheet can peel the dead skin cells. It contains Orange, Lemon, and Grape extracts.

Me using the first sheet.

After 15 minutes, I took the cotton pad to remove the exposed whiteheads.

 The second sheet.



This sheet was formulated with fresh herbs to heal and soothe pores. It wasn't watery like the first sheet. I used this sheet for about 15 minutes.

I didn't see any changes on my pores. Although some of my whiteheads had been disappeared, the blackheads was still there. I thought this product didn't work on me. Even the blackhead remover sheet from Acnes / Biore work better than this.

RATING : 2 / 5

LIKE :
It could remove some of whiteheads.

DISLIKE :
Didn't work on my blackheads.
Too pricey.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...