Kamis, 13 Desember 2012

December Haul (Part 2)

Hey hey hey ^^ !!

I want to share about my december haul part 2. I received this package this afternoon. I always felt happy when I heard the delivery courier came to my house and said : "Pakeeet... pakeeet.. !!" lol

Anyways, check those out :


Etude House Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #3 Love Violet
Etude House Sweet Glitter & Stone Kit
and some freebies ^^

The Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot was my second purchased after I finished the first one before. I felt so happy that this product could reduce the pimples. While the other products never I tried before.

I will give review and swatch from Etude House Sweet Glitter & Stone Kit, check this out : 




Directions :
Select and cut around the designs which you desire to use.
Slide the design off and apply it on to your nail and artificial nail tips pressing down gently.
It is more beautiful if you sick top-coat on your applied sticker.


This product is suitable for someone who like nail art, you can try to make nail art by your own.

I will reviewed the products one by one, after I fell how the products work in my skin ^^ How about your december haul? :)

2 komentar: